In-Person Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC): Kelowna, BC
Well Beings Counselling is a team of Registered Counsellors (RCCs) who work together in BC to provide counselling services to individuals, couples, and families.
We are looking for an In-Person part-time counsellor for our Kelowna office.
About the successful candidate:
- Master’s degree in counselling psychology, clinical psychology
- Specializes in an evidence-based trauma therapy
- At least 5 years experience in the helping field-diverse experiences are welcome
- Strong ability to work with a broad range of clinical issues (e.g. anxiety, depression, self-worth, trauma, life transitions, grief)
- In-Person only
- Comfortable with technology and is willing to use it daily
- Open to working evenings and weekends
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop a genuine rapport with clients
- Able to work with a high level of flexibility
- Able to work well independently
- Demonstrates interest in continuing education
Benefits of the job
- Develop a caseload that suits your professional development interests.
- Flexibility – freedom to create your schedule.
- Administrative support: reception, online booking, billing and client care.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Salary: $80.00-$100.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Master’s Degree (required)
- Registered Clinical Counsellor License (required)